Transport and logistics
Our expertise guarantees comprehensive legal advice in the transport and logistics sector (TSL).
In our activities, based on many years of experience in servicing the TSL sector, we focus on finding and preparing individual legal solutions tailored to the Client’s business model. We take into account external and internal economic conditions and the current situation of the industry.
The BCLA team has earned the trust of large TSL companies, both Polish and foreign. The best recommendation for our practice is that Clients use the Team’s assistance again and again, returning with further projects.
What we help with?
- in the preparation and negotiation of transport, forwarding and logistics contracts and contracts related to the provision of infrastructure enabling the provision of services, in particular vehicle fleets, storage facilities, service and sales contracts,
- in the preparation and revision of rules and general conditions for the provision of services,
- in court and administrative proceedings, including in particular those related to the freight forwarder’s / carrier’s liability for damage in transit,
- in issuing opinions on requirements for commencement and performance of services by Clients with respect to particular categories of goods,
- in negotiating the conditions of insurance contracts in the field of carrier’s and forwarder’s liability, transport insurance and in claim matters,
- in the field of national and international legal regulations, in particular the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road CMR, the Montreal Convention, the Hague Rules and the COTIF/CIM Convention.