We successfully handle complex disputes.
We represent Clients in court, arbitration, judicial and administrative proceedings. We participate in conciliation and mediation processes.
Our team of specialists from various fields of law works closely together to develop the best litigation strategies for Clients from different sectors of the economy. We defend clients in civil and administrative disputes, as well as in cases involving criminal liability.
In the pre-litigation phase, we provide assistance in assessing the risks of litigation and considering alternative means of dispute resolution.
We represent Clients in domestic and international arbitration disputes and before permanent arbitration institutions.
What we help with?
- individual lawsuits,
- arbitration and mediation,
- unfair competition disputes,
- disputes concerning infringements of intellectual property and copyrights,
- disputes concerning real estate market and construction investments,
- labor disputes,
- corporate and commercial disputes,
- criminal cases,
- disputes arising from the implementation of IT contracts,
- disputes under public procurement procedures (including before the National Appeal Chamber).